WINTER RIDING BLUES?
With more aggressive traction or studded tires, the Dynamik makes a great snow bike, turning winter into a new challenge. Tests on trails and riding on frozen lakes show the bike is up for the task, and made at least one snowman happy! The low CG of the Dynamik comes in handy when traction is sketchy. Its longer wheelbase helps with control too. Some advantages of riding in deep snow or on frozen lakes:
1. Hurts less when you fall.
2. Smoother – the log jumps are ‘ramped’ a bit.
3. When you do fall, the pain is less since you are already numb from the cold.
4. Bike remains standing when dismounting.
5. Burns lots of calories for going virtually nowhere!
1. You get nice slides when you fall.
2. Ice fisherman want to ‘borrow’ your bike.
3. Learn to sprint to shore when you hear ice cracking.
4. Sharpens your cornering skills.
5. Burns lots of calories and seems to go somewhere!
Copyright ©2000-2007RANS All Rights Reserved.